French Roulette Gold (Evolution Gaming)
French Roulette Gold is one of the many live casino games developed by Evolution Gaming. As you may already know, this popular live casino game from Evolution is a French roulette variant with some unique features and functions. French Roulette Gold is characterized by a fairly simple gameplay and a sleek but unique design.
Of course, just like any other live casino game from this famous gaming provider, the French Roulette Gold stream runs without any delays or freezes and in high video quality. Besides, the game is operated by professional and pleasant live dealers.
As for the actual game, French Roulette Gold, like any other variant of French Roulette, has the same wheel as European Roulette.
The main feature that distinguishes this roulette variant from all European roulettes is the introduction of the La Partage rule. La Partage is actually a rule that lowers the house edge to 1.35%.
Also, like pretty much every other live casino game from Evolution Gaming, French Roulette Gold has many well-known live features like the racetrack, the option to save your favorite bets, etc. Last but not least, this roulette variant comes with all the well-known betting options like Odd/Even, Red/Black, Straight up, etc. Let's take a closer look at French Roulette Gold.
Just like pretty much any other Evolution Gaming game, French Roulette Gold has a lot of unique features to be proud of. For starters, this live casino game features a single-zero roulette wheel, such as European Roulette which usually has a house edge of 2.7%. However, due to the La Partage and En Prison roulette rules that this variant implements, the house edge drops to 1.35%.
These two rules also affect the overall RTP (Return to Player) percentage, which is 98.65%. At the same time, the payouts remain the same as any other standard European roulette. To be more precise, the straight bets pay 35:1.
When it comes to the two extra rules of this roulette variant, the La Partage rule activates when the players have placed a bet on even bets like Red/Black, High/Low, and Even/Odds. If the ball lands on zero, the casino returns to the player half of his bet. This is one of the main reasons that the house edge drops to a lower percentage.
Of course, as we already mentioned above, French Roulette Gold also has several other advanced features that can help players with their gameplay. Let’s see some of the most important ones:
- Save Your Favorite Bets: This is a very popular feature that players can find in almost all Evolution Gaming roulette variants. This function allows players to save up their favorite betting combinations and use them in future rounds with just one click. Save Your Favorite Bets is a very useful feature, especially for players who like to bet on more complicated strategies.
- Racetrack Option: When it comes to advanced betting options, racetrack is definitely one of the main features that players use to execute some complex strategies. With racetrack you can place bets like tiers, voisins, orphelins, etc.
- Comprehensive Statistics: In French Roulette Gold, players have the ability to check out the statistics section, which provides information about the last 500 spins, including hot and cold numbers.
- Autoplay: There is nothing better than the autoplay option for players who want to play the same bet combination for numerous consecutive spins.
- Live Chat: When you are playing a live casino game, you want to have some interaction with other players and the dealer. This is why Evolution Gaming has integrated a live chat function to provide players the ability to talk with each other and the dealer.
As with pretty much all other live casino games by Evolution, the betting limits are determined directly by the online casino itself. Of course, in most cases, the betting limits of this popular roulette variant are set up in a way to accommodate both beginners and high rollers.
To be more precise, French Roulette Gold is designed by Evolution Gaming to be easily accessed by all players out there. With that in mind, the most common betting limits have a minimum limit of 75 Indian rupees and a maximum limit of 44,972 Indian rupees.
1xbetAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
BetWinnerAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
22BetAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
SpinCasinoAccepts IN playersTable limits ₹50 - 200 000Payment methods
Pros & Cons
Even though French Roulette Gold is one of the most popular live casino games of Evolution Gaming, it still has some disadvantages that players could find. Let’s see what are the main pros and cons of this French roulette variant.
- House edge of 1.35%, which is the lowest on the market
- Top-notch quality video streams
- Live chat to talk with the dealer and other players
- Autoplay option
- Racetrack and Save Favorite Bets features for players with complex strategies
- RTP of 98.65% thanks to the two implemented rules
- If we take into account other roulette variants, the betting time is limited in French Roulette Gold
Take advantage of the new rules
If you are a player who likes even money bets like red/black, low/high, and odds/evens, the La Partage rule will help maintain your bankroll when the ball hits zero. The ability to take back your half bet when the ball lands on zero make the French Roulette Gold one of the best options.
Save and use Favorite bets
Moving forward to our second tip. Gain the advantage of the “Save Your Favorite Bets” function. This feature is pretty crucial when it comes to players with complicated betting strategies. Especially when we talk about French Roulette Gold which comes with limited betting time, the saving your bets feature is very important.
Try the autoplay function
If you are one of the players who like to play the same betting combination again and again, the autoplay function will help you minimize the time you spend on placing your bets in every spin. In fact, with this function, you will not have to worry about betting time at all.
Pay attention to betting limits
Last but not least, as we mentioned above, the betting limits of French Roulette Gold are determined only by the online casino. With that in mind, you should search numerous online casinos to find the minimum and maximum betting limits that will suit your gameplay and overall bankroll.
One of the main advantages that French Roulette Gold has over other roulette variants is the RPT. This popular live casino game by Evolution Gaming comes with 98.65% RTP.
Players who will enter the French Roulette Gold will see two differences from other traditional roulette tables. For starters, the grid of the board is slightly different as it has both French and English words.
The other big difference is the addition of the La Partage rule, which gives players the ability to gain back half of their bet if the ball lands on zero and they have bet on even money bets.
French Roulette Gold features only the La Partage rule and not the En Prison rule. In fact, the En Prison rule is not available in any live roulette table at online casinos.
French Roulette Gold is designed and hosted by Evolution Gaming, which is one of the most reputable and trustworthy game providers in the market. So, no, the French Roulette Gold is not rigged. In fact, Evolution Gaming is licensed by many reputable regulatory bodies.
Unfortunately, for beginner players, French Roulette Gold, like any other live dealer game, is not available in a demo version.