Immersive Roulette (Evolution)
Best casino with Immersive Roulette
Immersive Roulette is one of the best games for Indian players to experience. The game was developed by Evolution, previously Evolution Gaming, and was originally released in 2013. To this day, this is one of the most rewarding and fun versions of the game to play.
The game follows the standard rules of roulette and features a live dealer who will guide the gameplay and action. This game stands out by virtue of its excellent video quality and the multiple camera angles that allow you to follow the action up close, rotate, and zoom in and out, making you feel like you are truly in the studio with the croupier.
Indian players will love the fact that the studio design is simple and elegant, allowing you to quickly and reliably connect to the gameplay and experience it up close. You can select chips of different denominations and of course, choose from a variety of bets, including Straight-up, Split, Street, Corner, Line, Column, Dozen, Red/Black, and Odd/Even.
There are many quality-of-life options to enjoy here, such as the Autoplay feature and multiple adjustments to the graphic settings for an even more rewarding experience across the board. Let’s take a look at some of the game features.
Indian players will definitely appreciate how cutting-edge Immersive Roulette is. The game is based on an advanced technology that is pioneered by Evolution and it has served as the basis of developing many other live casino roulettes. Yet, as far as online roulette games go, Immersive Roulette truly stands by virtue of how immersive and engaging the experience is, with great audio and video quality, interactive features, and fantastic visualization opportunities. Here is what the game offers:
- Great Camera Angles: Another thing to consider is the great camera angles that allow you to track everything and anything that happens during a round of live roulette.
- Slow-motion Replays: Indian players love to double check and thanks to the slow-motion replays feature, players will have the opportunity to see how a winning number was actually produced, replaying the outcome.
- Autoplay Feature: The Autoplay feature will allow you to step away from the game and place a few wagers while you are away. It’s potentially a great experience to enjoy across the board.
- Betting History: If you want to keep track of the action from start to finish, the best way to do this is to use the Betting History that is part of the game. This way, you will have an idea of what you have bet and what numbers worked for you in the past.
- Race Track: You can play a bit quicker by using the Race Track options that will allow you to bet on specific parts of the wheel quickly and easily. It’s a great way to quicken the pace of the gameplay.
- RTP: Immersive Roulette is based on traditional European Roulette, which means that you get a fantastic 97.30% theoretical return.
- Saved Bets: Saved bets is a fantastic feature that will allow you to save your favorite or most relevant and strategic bets and use them.
Limits are a great part of any live roulette game. Indian players enquire about the betting limits as they are keen to find out more about how they can influence the outcome of a game. Now, an Immersive Roulette will usually be calibrated to offer anything between $0.10 and $0.20 as its minimum bet. The maximum bets can easily reach anything from $2,000 to $5,000.
Casino DaysAccepts IN playersTable limits ₹50 - 75 000Payment methods
Pure WinAccepts IN playersTable limits ₹50 - 1 000 000Payment methods
BetWinnerAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
Grand MondialAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
1xbetAccepts IN playersTable limits $1 - 1 000Payment methods
Pros and Cons
- You get to benefit from very realistic and immersive gameplay and experience, which makes it very easy to enjoy your gameplay of Immersive Roulette!
- The high-quality graphics and design are another thing to write home about. You get to enjoy engaging gameplay that is further reinforced by the brilliant studio and quality of production.
- Another great boon of the game is that it’s very available and you will have no trouble finding this version of the game in some of your favorite online casinos.
- Immersive Roulette is similarly very flexible, making it very easy for you to play with almost any betting limit.
- One of the big drawbacks here is that you cannot really speed up the game. It’s immersive – but this comes at a cost, as you will not be able to increase the speed.
- There are no unique rules that you can benefit from. The gameplay is very cut and dry when you come to think about it. Players will have no way of placing extra or side bets.
- Another thing that is worth mentioning here is that you need a very stable connection in order to play and stream in the HD quality the game is meant in.
Alright, you naturally want to learn how to play Immersive Roulette like a pro, and we will definitely help you with this. Players who are new to the experience definitely have some things that they need to learn about beforehand as they start playing. Let’s help you get acquainted with these basic tips first.
#1 Check the Quality of the Picture
Alright, so as you know, the game will be streamed in HD quality, which means that you need to have a great internet connection. If you do not – make sure to adjust the visuals a bit so that the game can continue to run smoothly across the board without any difficulties.
#2 Rely on Quick Patterns
The option to place a bet based on a saved pattern is actually fantastic. This allows you to bet quickly and efficiently and to not have to manually select all the bets (and potentially make a mistake) when you place your bets again. It’s a very strong and reliable feature.
#3 Autoplay Can Be Very Helpful
Autoplay is a fantastic feature and one that can quicken the pace of play. It’s simple enough to use and definitely offers value. Still, you need to keep in mind that sometimes a strategy will not boil down to autoplay, as you will need to change bets from one round to the next.
97.30%. The average return in a game of Immersive Roulette is modeled after the European Version of the game, which makes it 97.30%. This is one of the optimal RTP you can find at any version of roulette.
Immersive Roulette is different from other versions of roulette owing to the unique technology that is used to allow players to keep track of the gameplay in real-time and as it happens. There are many cameras that make this happen.
The chip value in Immersive Roulette is highly customizable from one casino to the next, but usually, the value of chips are set at between 1 and 1000 units of currency.
Yes. Indian players do insist on their games having a fully-functional and immersive English user interface, which is precisely the case with Immersive Roulette. The game is developed to appeal to an English-speaking audience and as such, everything about the game has been designed to reflect this.
Yes, Immersive Roulette is absolutely fair. The game is extensively tested to make sure that it will produce unbiased and relevant outcomes. There are extensive third-party testing done to guarantee players that when they enter a game of Immersive Roulette, they can expect 100% fair outcomes.