Playing online roulette in India: real money games and casinos
Get chances to play roulette online for fun and for real money. Have a great time!
Play for money (INR) in best casinos 2023!
Fast payoutsBonus ₹100000 Welcome Bonus
100+ Roulette GamesBonus ₹25000 on first deposit
Live chat 24/7up to ₹10000 1st deposit bonus
Instant payoutsup to ₹90000 1st deposit bonus
Welcome to Roulette77 and particularly our section that focuses on the best online roulette in India. In this website, we will walk you through the best real money games you can play for rupees. We will offer a detailed and careful breakdown of everything from the different casino roulette variants Indian players can play to the best demo versions you can use to try each game individually. We have covered everything you need to know, including game rules, popular and efficient strategies as well as a list of the best online casinos where you can play roulette for INR.
Whether you are looking for the best odds or versions of the game, you will find it at Roulette77. We have also featured an intuitive mobile roulette simulator to allow you to try games by multiple developers in a demo mode and test the payouts in a safe and fun environment.
Reviewed Roulette Games
Roulette for Free or Real Money?
Whether you play roulette for money or opt for free online roulette there are clearly-delineated advantages to both. Let’s offer a brief insight to both that will help you better judge the strengths of each and see if it corresponds with your current expectations from the game. Keep in mind that the free roulette game will allow you more casual gameplay whereas the money version will require a little more focus to play optimally.
- You won’t bet your own money
- You can study new strategies
- You can simply restart the game
- You can play from a mobile app
- You test the house edge
- Offers a chance of real money return
- Allows you to increase your bankroll
- Lets you choose and play with a bonus
- Adds to your loyalty and VIP points
- Can be played in a “live” version
Best Indian Payment Methods to Deposit and Withdraw for Online Roulette
There are many popular payment methods in online casinos in India and if they are popular, that is so because they are familiar, quick, reliable, and charge zero commission to transact your money. The list of Indian online casino banking methods goes on and on, but every option is actually worthwhile, actionable, and will help you deposit or withdraw quickly and efficiently. Popular options here include:
- HDFC bank;
- ICICI bank.
These payment methods are a mix of e-wallets and alternative payment options, such as cryptocurrencies. It's good to know that when you play at Indian casinos, you will always have an option that allows you to quickly transact your money, whether this is jackpot winnings or a deposit to claim a bonus.
You can use any of the listed payment methods here to speed up your online casino transactions. Pick the one that you find most suitable for you.
Live Roulette Options
Some argue live roulette is the future of online casino gaming, and some argue that it is already here. The live segment is very popular and for a good reason. The RNG roulette is still a popular option, but the penetration of great live dealer options has given rise to a brand new form of gaming worldwide.
As a result, players benefit from a highly-immersive and very generous roulette experience which allows them to set their own betting limits and create interesting betting scenarios.
Whatever you are looking for, live roulette promises to bring you this and more, offering high rollers and even budget players the same dose of excellent gameplay, flexible betting limits, VIP and regular promotions.
Make sure to read our respective section to find out in-depth information about how live roulette works, what specific variations are there and which ones offer the best RTP or betting limits.
Table Limits: 0.1$-1500$ Bonus: up to ₹100,000
Double Ball Roulette
Table Limits: 0.4$-1400$ Bonus: up to ₹100,000
Table Limits: 0.5€-2000€ Bonus: up to 300 EUR
Table Limits: 0.5€-2000€ Bonus: up to 300 EUR
The Legality of Gambling in India
The popularity of online roulette has naturally begged the question – how legal is it playing this game in India? As it turns out, you can play online roulette legally in the country and if you are a player you have nothing to worry about. There are many casinos, not necessarily located in the country, but which will nevertheless cater to the needs of Indian players who are keen on exploring a variety of options when it comes to roulette. The Public Gambling Act of 1867 makes no specific prohibition of players unable to participate in such games, but the website would need to be based outside of the country. Some states may of course take a much more welcoming approach to gambling, but others do not. Overall, though, it’s safe to play as long as you are just a player!
With this said, the best way to find casinos that are friendly to people in the region is to read through reviews and the opinions of fellow players. While the country has not officially legalized the iGaming industry, there is nothing wrong or illegal for a player to try and play at a website that has a good reputation, proven track record, and the support of the community.
That brings us to the next point – are Indian online roulette casinos safe? The question is naturally a fair one and the simple answer is yes, they are. However, you ought to be meticulous in picking a casino brand and run through several checks that will help you pick the best online roulette casino site for yourself.
Interesting facts about online roulette in India - Infographics
Different Roulette Variants
Roulette began with the invention of the roulette wheel at one point in the 18th century by the French. Since that time the game has had multiple iterations and versions, with some establishing themselves as the most preferred versions for players. Today, when you play online roulette for real money in India, you will always come across the same established roulette versions. We will cover both the popular choices, but also a few other variants that are fun to play and offer great bet and table limits. We will first touch on the most popular games, as those are the ones you would want to play as well.
Popular Roulette Versions
- European Roulette – European is what we call a traditional version of the game. This roulette is also known as a single zero roulette because of the one 0 available in the wheel, reducing the house edge to 2.70%, which is often why players stick with this version.
- French Roulette – This game comes with a traditional wheel that consists of only 37 ball pockets or a single zero wheel once again. However, the house edge here can be much lower, 1.34% in fact. This is owing to the two special rules the French version introduces, and specifically “En Prison” and “La Partage.”
- American Roulette – is clearly one of the most adventurous versions of the game, featuring two zeros instead of one and this way pushing the house edge to 5.26%. However, many players enjoy this game as it allows them to make a unique bet known as “basket,” which consists of five numbers, featuring the 0 and 00.
Other Interesting Roulette Versions
- English Roulette - here all players will receive differently coloured chips making it easier to keep track. Like in the French version, if your ball lands on zero, you will receive half of your money back. This is still one of the most popular roulette games, even though you may see it featured less often.
- Deutsches Roulette is also known as another combination between English and French Roulette. The chips used in this game all have facial values and players can ask specifically what the differences are. You won’t see many instances of this version featured at online casinos.
- Multi Wheel Roulette – This version of the game will allow you to bet on not one but six wheels at the same time. Single bets may be more difficult to predict, but betting on Even or Odd could show some consistency across all wheels leading to a rewarding payday in the end.
- Mini Roulette comes with only 13 numbers on its wheel, making for very interesting gameplay. You can still bet on any of the numbers individually or pick from outside bets such as Even, Odd, Red, Black and 1-6, 4-9 and 7-12. The payout for a Straight Up bet is 11:1.
- Double Ball Roulette is another interesting version where you can get some rewarding payouts. The payout for guessing both balls landing on the same number is a massive 1200:1. A Straight Up bet here will pay less than the traditional 35:1, 17:1, so keep this in mind.
Rules of the Game
Roulette seems complicated but it’s not. Although the table may look a little daunting at first, it only just covers the existing bets and various combinations thereof. Whether you play for free or actual money, the rules remain pretty much the same. First, there are several components that you need to start a game. They include:
The role of the croupier can be replaced by software which will automate the game for you and even save you some time when playing against the casino. Now, to actually play roulette online, you should follow these steps:
- Choose a version of the game you like
- Place your bet or combination of bets
- The ball will spin announcing winners
- Winners may collect their earnings
- A new round begins and bets are placed
You will notice that in each game there are table limits which determine the minimum and maximum bet you can make. Meanwhile, you will also see that there are many combinations of available bets you can place. Simply refer to the table to see what each bet means. If you want to test a bet first, you can just opt for free online roulette and only then transition to the real money game.
|Bet||Payout||Odds (european & french)||Odds (american)|
Roulette Systems and Strategies
Having been around for centuries and remaining one of the most popular table games, roulette has spawned a number of strategies that offer you the best opportunities to win real money or just have a little more fun. While these strategies may look a bit simple to you, you are very welcome to try them out in our 3D simulator. Before you do, however, let’s make sure you know what the best roulette strategies for Indian players are.
- Martingale – Martingale is a simple progression system. The logic behind the system is straightforward. You simply bet with a fixed value bet and double up every time you turn a loss in a bid to recuperate any losses. The danger here is that you may hit the table limit before recouping your losses.
- Fibonacci – Fibonacci is another popular gambling strategy, which follows a specific pattern. You will need to stick with the designated number of units per every bet no matter what the outcome, as the strategy dictates. The strategy works just as well as Martingale even though it is less novice friendly.
- D’Alembert – D’Alembert is a variation of Martingale, but the upside here is that you increase your stakes slowly. This means that you won’t run into the table limit any time soon, but it will also be more difficult to recoup any outstanding losses you have incurred.
So long as you make sure you pick a licensed brand that has a license to offer online gaming products to Indian gamers. You can find many casinos that are endorsed by both regulators and the community, which is the type of websites you should pick for your online roulette sessions. You can also play roulette games on our website for fun as we offer demo versions that require no deposit.
Yes, our website is very mobile friendly, allowing you to access every part of the website, including our reviews, guides and strategy sections. We make it very easy for you to use your smartphone or tablet to load up our simulator and try all games you are interested in but want to test for fun first. We make sure that the simulated games you find here are realistic, they represent the actual RNG you will find at regular Indian casinos and can be tested for as long as you need. Don’t hesitate to connect with your mobile device.
If pressed, we would recommend players to pick from 22bet or Royal Panda Casino. The reason behind this is simple. Both casinos are established gaming portals with years of experience. They meet all industry standards and offer some of the best roulette games you will find, not only analogous but also live dealer games. 22bet and Royal Panda Casino are safe and secure, mixing an array of awesome banking methods and great mobile features that will allow you to stay tuned and enjoy yourself around the clock. Not least, these casinos offer excellent customer support, which is another plus and reason to pick them.
We have tested over a hundred games and can safely direct you to the variants you will find at 22bet and 1xBet. Both casinos allow you to enjoy some pretty generous table limits, with the minimum bets starting as low as $0.1 and offering players a complete flexibility over the experience. These websites also allow you to deposit a low amount when you set-up your account, making it even easier to extend your play and enjoy yourself. More importantly, you can enjoy playing in your local currency, the rupee.
The use of third-party software to win is not necessary. You may still try to use a software that promises you to help you win, but realistically, there is no such tool that can help you. All casinos protect their Random Number Generator (RNG) and players have no way of compromising it. Therefore, using a software, beyond testing roulette in our dedicated 3D simulator would be pointless. We urge you to check our simulations and study the strategies we recommend. This is the best way to consistently guarantee yourself good results when you play for real money.