Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
Playtech developed an RNG game called “Mega Fire Blaze Roulette” in November 2020, and it has become very popular among roulette players. This is mainly because the game featured four different jackpots and offered the chance to win up to 2,000 times the bet. Due to this popularity, Playtech created the live version of the game less than 6 months later and used the same features, but this time increased the amount that can be won with jackpots up to 10,000 times the bet.
Live Mega Fire Blaze Roulette is a game that pays with multipliers and is a very popular option due to its high payout potential. The game is broadcast live from Playtech's own studio and has a futuristic look: thanks to the green screen, almost every part of the studio can change dynamically. In the middle of the screen are a host and an auto-spinning European roulette wheel. The interface is designed to be simple and convenient: you can see racetrack bets on the left, basic bet options in the middle, and basic statistics on the right. As the wheel starts to spin, the studio starts to look like it's on “fire”, and we can say that it's a pretty impressive effect.
Features of Mega Fire Blaze Roulette Live
Mega Fire Blaze is a European roulette game with racetrack bets. Both basic bet types and racetrack options (Tiers, Voisins, Orphelins, Zero) do not differ. However, it offers a different gameplay thanks to its bonus round and multiplier payouts. For the same reason, inside bets pay less:
- Straight bet – 29:1
- Split bet – 14:1
- Street bet – 9:1
- Corner bet – 6,5:1
- Line bet – 4:1
Outside bets pay the same and there is no difference in the RTP of the game: 97.30%. Considering that multiplier games often don't offer the standard RTP value, this is a significant advantage. But Mega Fire Blaze Roulette isn't just about offering lower inside bets.
- 5 “Fire Numbers” are selected after the players place their bets and before the wheel starts spinning. (If the "Fire Blaze" feature is triggered, 10 numbers are selected instead of 5.)
- After that, the wheel starts to spin. If the result is one of the Fire Numbers, the game's bonus round begins. This round always pays multipliers. However, the amount of multiplier you can win depends on how lucky you are.
- When the round starts, you see 6 columns on the background screen. Each column consists of 2 rows and a 6x6 grid. In addition, a randomly assigned multiplier value or “jackpot” appears on top of each one.
- Orbs drop from above and begin to fill the grids in the columns. Each orb has a different multiplier value, and when they fill a column completely, they become “sticky”. This means that both the multiplier of that column and the orbs that fill it will be added to the payout. For example, let's say the “2x” column is filled with orbs 5x, 7x, 6x, 9x, 8x, and 10x. So, 2 + 5 + 7 + 6 + 9 + 8 + 10 = 47x. This means the payout will be multiplied by 47.
- If the orbs fill the column labeled “jackpot”, a mini-game starts. In this game, a tiny virtual wheel will be spun to win one of four jackpots. The biggest jackpot you can win pays out 10,000 times the stake.
IMPORTANT: The maximum multiplier you can win during the bonus round depends on your bet type too. Unlike other live roulette games, all inside bets can trigger the round, but with different maximum multiplier limits:
- Straight bets - 9,999: 1
- Split bets – 4,999:1
- Street bets – 3,332:1
- Corner bets – 2,499:1
- Line bets – 1,665:1
In addition, you can use the “Bet Creator” feature to save and use your favorite bets with a single click, take advantage of the “autoplay” feature to join new games automatically with the same bet, and take a look at the results of the last 500 spins via the “statistics” screen.
The default betting limits for Live Mega Blaze Roulette is 0,20 – 3,000 but remember that different table limits may be set by the casinos, and these can be lower or higher. Do not start playing before checking the min/max bet values.
Pros & Cons
- The bonus game always results in a multiplier
- You have a chance to win 10,000x total bet
- You can join the bonus round with all inside bets
- Same RTP rate as European roulette
- Winning the jackpot is quite hard
- Only 5 numbers can trigger the bonus unless Fire Blaze is triggered
Live Mega Fire Blaze Roulette Tips & Tricks
You are not forced to place straight bets
In most other live roulette games that pay with multipliers, you can only trigger the bonus with straight bets. Here, the situation is different: all inside bets offer a chance to participate in the bonus round, and only the maximum multiplier you can win is reduced. Therefore, you can choose inside bets that offer higher chances of winning. Do not use progressive strategies: your goal here should be to get the highest possible chance of winning without sacrificing too much of the multiplier value.
Try to cover the table as much as possible
For the same reason, line bets will likely be your best option. This bet covers six numbers, and you can cover even more outcomes by placing it on more than one line. Street bet offers an ideal risk/payoff balance if you don't want the multiplier to drop too low. In any case, don't settle for a single straight bet: focus on other inside bets.
Use the “Bet Creator” feature to save time
This feature allows you to create and save a complex bet even when you are not playing the game and place it with the click of a button when the game starts. As you can imagine, this is a time-saving feature: you don't have to place chips on the table one by one, Bet Creator lets you create templates for a large number of complex bets.
We can say that the most special thing about this game is the bonus round: it always results in a multiplier and allows you to win between 1,665:1 and 9,999:1, depending on the bet type. It also offers the same RTP as classic European roulette: this is not very common in live roulette games with multipliers.
This is a random event and there are no official numbers/statistics that can give a fixed value. However, based on our own experience, we can say that it occurs in every 50-60 spins on average. But since it's random, your experience may differ.
There is no official data about the frequency of bonus rounds, and since the result of each spin is random, there is no way to know this beforehand. That being said, after analyzing the results of the last 500 spins, we can say that this happens in every 10-11 spins on average.
The maximum payout in Mega Fire Blaze Roulette is 10,000x. This payout can only be won during the bonus round while playing the jackpot mini-game. Note that you also need to place a straight bet – other inside bets will pay less.
The game pays less for inside bets because of the bonus round with multipliers. This is a common feature that can be seen in all live roulette games that pay multipliers: both straight bets and other inside bets pay less than the standard values because otherwise, the overall RTP may exceed 100%.